Vinhomes West Point is one of the rare projects in the western gateway area of Hanoi. It can be viewed from 2 air-conditioned lakes in Vinhomes Skylake Pham Hung Lake and Vinhomes Green Bay Lagoon in Me Tri.
Vinhomes West Point apartment building is planned with 3 high class apartment buildings combining Grade A office right at the intersection of Do Duc Duc – Pham Hung, opposite the Hanoi Museum with modern luxury design and 5-star service from Vingroup will be the confirmation of the heat of the project.
- Project name: Vinhomes West Point
- Developer: Vingroup
- Project location: Lot HH – Pham Hung Street – Me Tri – Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Project scale: 2.4 ha.
- Construction density: expected 35 – 40% (informal)
- Scale of development: Including 3 high rise towers & commercial center
- Form of ownership: Long term with apartment & 50 years with Officetel
- Expected completion: 2020
- Expected rental price: 45 million (vnđ)/month
Located at the intersection of Pham Hung & Do Duc Duc streets, Vinhomes West Point inherits the synchronous traffic infrastructure surrounding the national conference center – the high level administrative region of the country, along with many commercial locations, amusement parks …
From project residents can easily move to areas such as JW Marriot Hotel, National Convention Center, BigC supermarket, Keangnam, projects such as Vinhomes Skylake, D’Capitale project or Vinhomes Green Bay. . In addition, residents can:
- 30 minutes to Noi Bai International Airport
- 10 minutes to My Dinh bus station
- 15 minutes to West Lake
- 20 minutes to Hoan Kiem Lake
As one of the important projects of Vingroup in the West, Vinhomes West Point project brings a series of utility services to serve the quality of living of the residents living in the project.
Useful services at Vinhomes West Point include:
- Business Center
- Sports, gym, spa, …
- Children’s play area
- Four season swimming pool
- Vinmec Clinic
- Security system, 24/24 surveillance camera